4.6.10

'they feed me more...'



being the ultimate procrastinator that i am, i have yet to re-direct my mail. which means no vogue for me in the meantime. and im not talking this month's vogue - which stared down at me mockingly from the magazine stand today - oh no, i'm talking about last month's. siiiighhh...! so, last week when i realised that the newsagent's up the road actually stocks dazed and confused and i-D, i had to get 'em. it seems i have taken to buying more magazines than i do food these days (in true Carrie-style might i add, and where the title of this post comes from).













fashiongonerouge

*constance jablonski is fast becoming a favourite of mine
**is it just me or does miranda kerr remind anyone of abbey-lee kershaw in this ed?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following :) These pictures are great. I'm following you back

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete